Saturday, September 5, 2009

BYU Vs..... Utah?

Well, tonight is an awesome night. BYU just beat Oklahoma 14-13. I am definitely proud to be a BYU Cougar. I have always been a BYU fan. My parents met at BYU and my dad played on the BYU football team. That is why I was shocked to see this.....
Don't worry, it was only for one night. My parents were here to visit and my dad is good friends with the Utah head coach, Kyle Whittingham. They came up for a game because my dad got to be on the sidelines with Kyle. They had a good time, but my mom said she had to go home and put on her BYU sweatshirt because she felt bad.

Anyways, after the BYU game Steven and I went up to BYU campus and participated in the honking and yelling and general festivities. Go BYU!!!

1 comment:

Cherine said...

Hey that game was in our neck of the woods. AWESOME!