Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Weeks

I am now in my third trimester and I can't believe that I will have a baby in two months. I am getting so excited. Of course, before the baby, there is still Thanksgiving, moving, Christmas, sending Steven to San Jose, finishing up work, etc. Since we are moving, I am a little sad that I am missing out on the "nesting" phase of pregnancy.

I love to organize and so the fact that our "nursery" is a stack of boxes is probably a good learning experience for me. I'm definitely getting better at just going with the flow.

At my mother's request again, here I am at 30 weeks or about 7 months pregnant. Steven wasn't available to be my photographer, so I had to document the belly myself with the bathroom mirror.



I will admit that I feel pretty big, but I keep getting shocked looks when I tell people how far along I am. It bothered me at first, but I have gained exactly the right amount of weight, and I'm measuring right on track. So, I think our little girl is doing just fine. 

And.... speaking of our little girl, we had a 3D ultrasound this week that also confirmed that she is indeed a girl, and a pretty cute one at that. The 3D ultrasounds are kind of crazy (i.e. the picture only shows part of her head). I'm feeling pretty good, and I really just can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:

HolliJo said...

Ah you're getting so close! How exciting. You look fantastic! Keep us posted!

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

What a cute little nose! So excited for you guys to come out here! You look great!

Kaitlin said...

You look great! I can't believe you are so close. It seems like time has flown by!

Just Friends said...

These photos are amazing and super cute!!! i wish we could get a 3D ultrasounds for our little guy!