Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Little Monkey

I'm finding it more fun to take videos of Aubrey now that she is moving. But.... I know that videos of other people's kids are not the most exciting thing. So these might just be grandparent worthy.

When she first started crawling, she would use her feet, and I thought that she was just learning and would completely graduate to hands and knees soon. Nope. She is our little monkey crawler, and I think it is adorable. She just wants to be up and standing so bad!



And.... she is just so happy and that is why I love this one.

Ahh... does anybody else miss their kids during naps? Aubrey has been sleeping for over an hour and I think I have watched these videos a few times just because I miss her!

5 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

haha She's too cute! I do that sometimes when my kids are napping, especially when they take an extra long nap and I've done everything I could do... I debate waking them up sometimes, but then remind myself that would be silly. haha

J Fox said...

Really, I never miss my kids when they sleep... maybe I'm a bad mom!!

Deborah said...

I love these videos, she is darling and happy like always. She is growing and changing so fast. Can't wait for another visit. Until then, I will keep wastching the videos over and over and over because I miss you all.

Lisa said...

She is so cute!! I love the monkey crawl.

The Dave Foote Family said...

What a cute little monkey.:)
At the rate she is going she will be walking by the time you guys get here in a few weeks. We are so happily looking forward to your visit. Love you tons and thanks so much for posting. It does this grandma heart good to see that little cutie. :)