Sunday, October 2, 2011

This is how...

we watched General Conference in our house:

Fully enclosed "Aubrey arena"
Lots of snacks
Tons of Toys

Lets just say that we might have to read or watch many of the talks again. 

We had a great weekend together as a family. And Aubrey and I had a lot of fun hanging our with Lauren (& Caleb) and Lisa (& Blake) for the traditional girls night on Saturday.

On another note, I have done a pretty good job baby-proofing our apartment, although Aubrey adds new projects to my list daily. I'm not kidding when I say that she never stays still. 

But... we are having a hard time with our floor to ceiling heater (see behind the couch). It hasn't been on yet, but once winter rolls around, I need a way to keep Aubrey away from there! Any suggestions? 

Visiting the bookshelf is one of her favorite activities and so I would hate to make that whole area off-limits.

2 comments:

The Dave Foote Family said...

I love the Aubrey Arena and seeing the photo at the bookshelf makes me want her back here pulling all of Kimmy's books off her shelf. :)

Lighting Fresno said...

Interessting read