Monday, March 7, 2011

Sleep

Aubrey definitely loves to sleep. She is also kind of an all or nothing girl. She takes 3 hour naps and then will be awake for 4 to 5 hours at a time. However, sometimes tummy time turns into nap time....
Sometimes play time turns into nap time.....
She is funny. And, I am now excited that she has also decided to start sleeping through the night. She has definitely always enjoyed to sleep, but since the doctors were worried about her weight, I wasn't allowed to let her go more than 5 hours between feedings. 

Now that she is gaining weight so well, I got the go ahead to let her go as long as she wants. She started sleeping 5 to 6 hour chunks, and then.....
I bought her this sleep sack and she is now sleeping from 10pm to 6am, eating and then going back to sleep until 8 or 9.

I am loving this whole getting enough sleep business. Now.... if we could only see Steven during some of those rested waking hours, I would be so happy. But, this is the last week of his busy season. What is it like to have a husband that gets home at 5? I can't remember.....

1 comment:

Cherine said...

COngrats to you guys. I just got all caught up on your sweet family. Your daughter is adorable. Such an amazing journey for you guys at the start with her birth and moving. They say the top stresses of life are: birth, moving, marriage and other stuff i don't remember. It is hard to do a couple of those at at the same time. You said it well talking about your little mircles the Lord provided. I am convinced you were strong enough to handle all of it from the start, if not it wouldn't of played out like that. Love to you and your sweet growing and healthy fam!!! :)
Montie Fam :)