Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beach

We were able to spend our Memorial Day at the beach. Love the beach.

And we realized after we got home that we spent last Memorial Day at the beach. A lot has changed in a year!
Aubrey has a lot more hair for one thing. I almost forgot she was such a little bald baby.

She will seriously sit and play in the sand for HOURS. I really have never seen another kid love sand like she does.

I never thought I would get to this point, but California now feels like home. If only it were not so darn expensive we would probably stay here forever. We have a good life here.




And, this has nothing to do with the beach, but my old roommate Heather came to visit today! She was in town and stopped by. Aubrey loved her and I loved catching up. Has it really been six years since we were roomies at BYU? I'm starting to feel old.


2 comments:

Brice and Fallon said...

Paige! She looks so much like you! I miss you guys. Come visit Sanford!

The Dave Foote Family said...

So cute!
Her dad LOVED to play in the sand when he was a little boy. One year for his birthday, I think he was 3 or 4 Dave built him a big sandbox. If you have ever seen the home movies where he is so excited to open his birthday presents it was that year and it was sand toys he was so excited about :)