Monday, May 7, 2012

LA Again

We have spent the past week with my family. First, my parents and brother came to visit us in good ole' Santa Clara. We had lots of fun:


One of my favorite activities was visiting Alcatraz. All of the pictures are on my brothers phone, but that was a really cool place. I definitely recommend it, even though I felt kind of spooky the whole time. But, don't worry. We finished off our SF trip on a lighter note with $9 ice cream sundaes from Ghirardelli's. Best ice cream EVER.

We all then made the trek down here to LA (where Aubrey and I still are) for little Zachary's blessing day:



Not all were happy about taking family photos. 

But, it is good to document us all being together, because it doesn't happen enough!

I read a quote the other day that said, "if I could apparate, my life would be so much easier and cheaper." 

I totally agree. Just our immediate families live in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake, Provo, Calgary, and Portland(soon to be Indiana). I think both sets of parents should invest in an airline!

No comments: