Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Buddies

This is Aubrey and her little buddy Tyler:

Since Tyler's mom, Ashley, and I are good friends, these two have also become quite the little buddies. Aubrey gets super excited whenever she sees him.

They are a lot alike. They both run rather than walk anywhere, are very social little kids, and have a whole lot of attitude to boot. I think it is funny because they also give each other LOTS of hugs and kisses.

Aubrey, I won't think that is quite so funny when you are 16 instead of 16 months!



We have been loving the warm weather lately. There is this awesome park for kids called Happy Hollow that we have a season pass to. They have kid rides, a carousel, lots of parks, petting zoo, etc. Pretty much toddler heaven. 

In a way it is also mom heaven because they spend all morning running around like crazy and then take a LONG nap in the afternoon. I think I will cry when Aubrey's napping days are over. 

Thanks for the pictures Ashley! I never seem to remember to bring my camera....

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

How cute! ahhaha I love how Tyler's foot is hanging out of that one car ride! They seem like cute little buddies! It is so fun to see how kids socialize and interact huh?