Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Hunt

Today our church had an Easter egg hunt for all the children. They had different age divisions, with the smallest one being for those under 18 months. Aubrey definitely loved it.
 Squinty eyes with the sun... but I always love a picture with my girl!
 Nothing to do with eggs... but aren't the turquoise skinny jeans adorable? They also have them in other colors.... I think I might have to go back.

 She got right in there and kept trying to grab multiple eggs at a time. Steven was a great dad and helped her the whole time. 
 I was pretty excited when she dumped out all the chocolate and only wanted the plastic eggs. Except for the ones that had goldfish crackers in them. She was all over those.
Definitely a successful first egg hunt. Holidays are a lot more fun with a little one running around. We are excited for Easter tomorrow! 

No comments: