Sunday, April 8, 2012

Toms & Easter

So, I may have a slight obsession with baby shoes. I'm almost ashamed to admit how many cute pairs of shoes I have bought for Aubrey. I do get good deals, so I don't break the bank, but she has a lot of shoes.

And when I saw that Toms shoes makes "Tiny Toms" well... I couldn't resist. And... when I realized that most of my shoes are at least a few years old (life of a mom...) I decided that the whole family would get a pair for Easter.


So now we are all matchy matchy. Pretty dorky... but fun.

Easter today was a great family day. Church, dinner with friends, and spending time reflecting on the life of our Savior. 

I attempted photos. Most ended up like this due to the ongoing fight with Aubrey over the camera:

A few were cute:


I know that I am biased, but this little lady is adorable and melts my heart everyday. She looked pretty sweet in her Easter get-up (thanks to H&M). 


Happy Easter!

4 comments:

LOCKHARTS said...

She is growing up way to quick! What a little lady! Are Toms cheaper in Cali? They are like $60 here, but I want some so bad!

pam said...

we love tome too. my only complaint is that they wear out so fast. chet has worn through 3 pairs already! but... i keep buying them so i can't really complain! haha. you need to get a toms family photo. that would be so cute!

pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Love the shoes! And it's not just your bias, Aubrey IS that cute. So glad we got to hang out because she really is so fun to be around. Let hang out again soon!