Sunday, October 7, 2012

24 weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks with baby girl #2.
And just for fun, here I am almost exactly 2 years ago at about this point with Aubrey.

I definitely feel bigger this time around, but I guess that is common with #2. The whole getting bigger part of pregnancy is really hard for me. And, I will admit I am a little worried this time. I only gained like 23 pounds with Aubrey. I definitely don't want to go early again, so I was hoping for like 30 this time. We will see.

I had gained like nothing until I started those darn progesterone shots, but since then... more than I would have liked. I'm still acting healthy, so I'm trying to just go with it since it is what my body seems to need.

We are starting to get things ready for this little girl to come. I know it is early, but I want to be all ready as early as possible, so I don't have to worry. Considering the shock and surprise and complete chaos that happened when Aubrey was born, it will be nice to have a bag packed, nursery ready, etc.

The sickness has definitely made this pregnancy hard, but so far I have avoided all the heartburn, leg cramps, and nose bleeds I got last time.

We are happy. I can't wait to see what she looks like and meet her little personality.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man, I forgot about leg cramps! Those are the worst. It's crazy how much I've forgotten about pregnancy until someone brings it up. Glad you're doing all right.

Rogers Family said...

cute pics! glad things are going pretty good! :)

Unknown said...

You look AWESOME girl! You are so on top of life in every way. I'm especially impressed that you have that picture at the same point from exactly 2 years ago!