Friday, June 25, 2010

Backstreet Flashback

This past Wednesday, I went with my friend, Heather, and her sister to the Backstreet Boys concert. Yes, the Backstreet Boys. Almost everybody I told about the concert laughed at me, but it was great! A complete flashback to my youth.
Growing up, I was a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan. And, I'm only a little bit ashamed to admit it. This was not the first, not the second, but the third time I have been to one of their concerts. Granted, the other two were both when I was younger than 16, but this was just as fun.

They are a little bit older (and fatter in the case of AJ) but they can still sing and dance. It was pretty funny and I had a great time. They played all the classics. Most of my teenage romances were set to a Backstreet Boys CD, so it was a fun, nostalgic night.
I even pulled out my old CD's and listened to them in preparation. Almost everybody else attending was also a female between about 18 and 30, so I fit right in!

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

That is great! i wish i would of known they were in town cause I probably would have been there too :)