Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Party

Last night we had a Halloween party with some of our couple friends. Our awesome hosts, Dave and Liz put together a fun Minute to Win it game night:

Steven and I finished about the middle of the pack. Some games we did awesome (I won two!) and some we just completely sucked at. But, we sure got some funny photos...



Our good friends Kyle and Kaylee were nice to keep Aubrey away from the action while we completed our games. Kaylee is due with a boy in December before me. Our little girl #2 doesn't know it yet, but we have already picked out a boy for her :)

Like any parent, I think watching Aubrey was one of my favorite parts. After each couple had done their games, we would let Aubrey "play." I loved to watch her interpretation of what she saw everybody else do:
 Here is a preview of our what our little zebra will look like on Halloween. Halloween has admittedly never really been my thing. Being sick and pregnant this year, it is really not my thing, so Aubrey dresses up for the whole family. 

Aubrey also had a buddy in little Quincy. Quincy is exactly one year younger than Aubrey. Aubrey spent half the night crawling around on her hands and knees so she could be just like her.

Sometimes it is hard not having any family around, but we are so lucky that we have such great friends. Thanks guys!

No comments: