Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

For this year's Halloween pumpkin, Steven decided to carve the LinkedIn logo:


It looked way cool and it was a very fitting pumpkin for the Foote family year of 2012. We absolutely LOVE LOVE Steven's job at LinkedIn and it has been such a huge blessing for our family. A year ago, I wondered what we were doing here in the Bay Area. Now I know, and we are in a good place. 

The company is fantastic and there are a lot of perks to working there. Aubrey and I love coming to eat lunch with Steven and help enjoy some of those perks :) 

Here are some other photos from Halloween 2012. We actually did a lot, but I spent most of the time chasing my crazy little girl around and so I didn't get too many pictures. She was a darn cute Zebra through.

We carved pumpkins, went to a pumpkin patch, 2 Halloween parties, and Aubrey went trick-or-treating 3 times. 

We spent a lot of time practicing having Aubrey say "Trick or Treat"... and then "Thank you." But when the time came she wouldn't say anything! She would just hold out her bucket and then wave bye bye. *sigh* All that practicing for nothing. Despite being a mute, she loved trick-or-treating and definitely got the hang of things quick.





1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

How are you feeling? Has your nausea gone away? I am jealous of the amount of things you were able to do for Halloween because I was lucky if I could get off the couch. In fact our pumpkins are still sitting in our kitchen and I thought I wont toss them until after Thanksgiving. I feel guilty for not doing more!! But I love these pictures and I love the Linked In pumpkin. Does Steve know Dante Galan? He works there too and him and I use to date... he is tall and Filipino {I clearly have a type if you cant tell ahhaha}. PS Have I asked you this before?