Sunday, May 5, 2013

Family Photos

So, I normally don't blog twice in one weekend...but I couldn't help myself.

We had family photos taken with my family in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and we just got them. I love them! Vanessa (visionsbyvanessa.com) is so talented... if you ever need a photographer in Las Vegas, she is great!

Here are a few of my favorites.... I love capturing the fun ages both my girls are at. Pictures really do tell 1000 words:

 My sweet parents... such a great example of lasting love.

 I'm so excited to replace the family photo in our living room with this one. I feel bad everyday looking at the one we have because Cora isn't in it.

Probably my favorite picture. It looks like a piece of artwork.

 Pretty sure Aubrey is telling Cora all about her stick in this one :)

 Aubrey was no longer co-operating at this point, so we had to improvise..

 My sister's cute little family.

 The whole group. I love my family.

 Siblings.


If only Cora was looking in this one, but I love it anyways.


Doesn't Steven look great in blue?

We are taking pictures with Steven's family next week. I may be silly, but I really get excited to see family pictures. Capturing memories is important to me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! We need to get together again soon--let me know when you have time (you are officially the busy one).

Amanda Forsyth said...

Such a beautiful family! I love your little girls and the picture of you, Nicole and Trent just kills me!

pam said...

your girls are ADORABLE! i can't get over how much aubrey looks like you. she is a lucky girl:)