Monday, December 12, 2011

First Sweets

Even though Aubrey's real birthday isn't until next Monday, she had her first taste of "birthday cake" tonight.

These 3 amigos are so cute together and are all born just a few weeks apart...

So, of course we had to have a joint party for them!

Tonight was definitely Aubrey's first taste of anything sweet. If I already haven't had a hard enough time getting her to eat her vegetables, I'm now going to be doomed. . .


She seriously could not get enough of that cupcake. After eating over half, I was worried she might get sick, so I took the rest away. Her solution? Just go after James' and Tyler's cupcakes. They were both a little less aggressive with the sugar.



I blame my sugar addiction on my mother. I guess Aubrey will have the same excuse. 

We had so much fun. I love watching Aubrey with her little buddies!

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Ohhh that is so cute!! I love that!!! I too have a huge sweet tooth so I fear I will pass this down to my children ahahah. She is a doll Paige!

Danielle Owen said...

Thank youu for sharing this