Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference Weekend

This weekend was conference weekend, which is something I always look forward to. I had a great weekend, and I definitely feel uplifted and strengthened. One highlight of conference weekend is always the traditional "girls night" during the priesthood session. Steven's family was visiting, and so I had lots of girls to spend it with. We first braved the crowds to eat dinner at Olive Garden, and then we decided to do a little craft......

Pretty awesome tie-dye, if I do say so myself. Here is the whole group, with our final masterpieces (we missed you Katie!):
I feel so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful family on both sides. And speaking of family, I am so excited for this little brother of mine to get home from his mission to Paraguay in less than two months....
I guess he is not that little anymore, but he'll always be my baby brother. And, he is quite the stud, so look out girls.....

Sunday's are great. Conference is great. Family is great. That's all.

3 comments:

Brice and Fallon said...

I cant believe Trent has been gone almost 2 months. That is crazy he is coming home so soon! How exciting!
Glad to see you are alive. Let's play in two weeks when tax season is over. Our time is running out Peggy. Get a seven peaks pass for this summer so we can go play there!

Cardon & Whitney said...

My brother just got home from his mission from Paraguay in February! how funny! maybe they know each other.

The Foote Family said...

Awww! We missed out. We are so bummed Sarah got sick, and we didn't get to come. Hopefully we'll get to come up to Provo soon.