Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Time for a Change


This is me last week.....

And this is me today....
The hair is a small change, but I was just thinking about how we have a lot of big changes coming up soon. One change I'm looking forward to? Trent coming home from his mission. One change that I am NOT looking forward to? Moving twice in 5 months. Ick. Does anybody actually like moving? Oh, and yes I am wearing a turtleneck in May. It is freezing and we even had some snow this morning. Sunny weather and summer will be a welcome change to this winter that has lasted way too long.

3 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Cute HAir! I really like it! I'm thinking of chopping mine all off soon too!

Shannon said...

Looks great! Wish you didn't have to move at all, especially from here. Good luck, though. Let us know if we can help.

Rachel said...

where do you have to move before you go to Cali? anyway I am weird, but i like change and moving is ok. it gives me a chance to go through stuff and "weed out" things i don't need. good luck!