Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome Home Eh!

Trent's much anticpated arrival date came yesterday and it was an awesome day. He served for two great years in the Paraguay Asuncion North mission. He is still the same funny brother that left and we are all so happy for him to be home.

The day started off with my mom and I setting up the house for dinner and we were the official "sign makers."
Then, as we left to go to the airport, we found out that his flight was early. Not a good thing to tell a mom when she hasn't seen her son in two years. My mom drove like a crazy person to get to the airport, which was quite entertaining. But, the whole extended family that could come made it in time.....

To welcome home Elder Peterson! It was so good to see him again. He is a great brother and I feel blessed that I was able to take the week off and come home to see him.

I love my Family!
Now, we can't wait until Friday when Steven, along with my sister Nicole and her husband Steve, get to come up to Calgary and spend the weekend. It will be the first time since our wedding two and a half years ago that our whole immediate family will be together.

1 comment:

Steven Foote said...

Welcome home, Trent!