Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Colors

As I typed the title for this post, my Canadian and American sides were at war. If I followed my Canadian roots, that would have been "colours," but I guess I've just been in the good ole' USA too long and "colors" won out. Anyways, that was a tangent.

My mom has been in town this past week visiting. She came to bring us a car (more on that later. My parents are very generous and we are very blessed), visit her sisters, and spend some time with us. We had a ton of fun. My mom and I went shopping for baby girl and that was a blast. Today, we went for a drive/walk up by Midway and the colors of fall are just beautiful in the mountains right now.


Steven also loves to take pictures of any wildlife/gross bugs that we find. Here is a spider we found outside of the Wallsburg house. Ick. I don't like bugs, but he finds them fascinating.

And, what would a fall walk be without deer?
The camera and I are not really friends right now, and probably won't be for a while. But, I do want to document the belly progress, so here we go (almost 22 weeks). I'm going to be huge.....:

I love fall. I can't wait for cozy sweaters and crunching leaves. 

1 comment:

pam said...

you look darling! i think it's hard to think you look cute when you're pregnant cause you just feel...big! but, trust me, you as cute as ever.