Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pink or Blue?

I had my 20 week ultrasound today, and according to that, we are definitely looking at......

PINK!!!

Baby Foote is now officially Baby Girl Foote. We actually think we might have a name, but we are only about 75% sure, so I'll keep that a secret a little longer. 

Our baby girl was definitely not shy and showed us that she is pretty much 100% for sure a girl.

Everything is looking great and healthy, and the baby is measuring exactly on my due date, maybe even a couple of days ahead. The ultrasound tech said that our little gal was difficult to measure because she was just moving everywhere. Here is her kicking me. I've been feeling a lot of this lately :). 


I think this is one of my favorite pictures. Here are her dainty little legs.....

.... And cute little face. 

We are already proud parents and she isn't even here yet!

9 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

:) So exciting Paige! I am sad I am so far away, but so happy for you!

Shannon said...

Yea! Erica is always so happy when there are more little girls born into the world. She feels rather isolated at times. Congrats! Half way there!

Deborah said...

I now can get distracted in the pink part of the baby section at the store :-) So much fun! I can't wait to meet her!

Kaitlin said...

congratulations! girls are the best, but i am biased :)

LOCKHARTS said...

That's great Paige...maybe I'll follow suit and have a girl too!

Lisa said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!!!

Heather Curtis said...

Oh my! How absolutely perfect for you Paige! I was actually just going to text you because I wrote on my calendar that you were going to find out the gender sometime around now. A little girl to dress up and teach how to put on lip gloss in provocative ways (ha ha... not anytime soon of course... only when she is old enough to marry Korver or Pryson...) Let me know if you are up to doing some prego yoga moves. I'm certainly not pregnant again but I'd be glad to do it anyway. And maybe get some table dancing in there too. We need to get together again soon! Congrats. PS. Steven looks so cute with his book in his hand on the first day of school :)

matt and steph said...

YAY! Congrats Paige! That is so exciting!

J Fox said...

Yay girls are great, I'm sure she will be one well dressed spoiled little girl too!! (I have found grandma's like to buy girl clothes!)