Monday, August 30, 2010

For Mom

When I talked to my mom on the phone last night, she said she wanted to see some photos of the growing baby bump. Since my mom is awesome, I of course took some pictures. I apologize, because I can't imagine my expanding waistline is that interesting to many other people. But, it is also fun for me to look back and see, so here they are!
We tried a couple of backgrounds. With a whopping 600 square feet of living space, there is really no good place to take a picture.

And, while we are on the portraits, today was Steven's LAST first day of school. He was a good sport, and even let me take a picture of him this morning. Yeah! I just went to work instead of school, but I think we are both celebrating this milestone.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for the pictures, I LOVE THEM, it makes me feel like I can keep up on all the exciting changes for your "growing family"

Cherine said...

look at your cute baby bump. You are adorable. I can't wait to hear what you two are having. I second Steven that a boy is easier on the pocketbook, boys are so wonderful! But Watch out Steven because girls have this sneaky wrapping their dads around their finger (just ask Michael).