Tuesday, August 3, 2010

*Sigh

So, even though I knew that the "mandatory" move out date from our apartment was December 21st, BYU has a housing petition and I thought we might have had a shot. I mean, I really thought we had unusual circumstances to at least let us stay in our apartment through Christmas. Especially since I had a friend that was allowed to stay after her husband graduated. Apparantly not...

"Family Housing Petition

Dear Steven Michael Foote,

The Housing Review Board has evaluated your request for an extension past the mandatory move-out deadline. We appreciate your circumstances, but are unable to grant your petition request. We wish you and your family the best in your future endeavors.

Housing Review Board"

Hmpfff..... I'm feeling less than favorable towards BYU right now. Even though I really really love BYU.

I know that we will somehow get Me + Steven + Baby + Stuff to California, but it sure isn't going to be easy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You're welcome to crash here for however long you need. Or, your stuff can crash in the garage if that's all you need. Let us know. We're happy to help. As far as I know, we'll be here during Christmas. We may head to AZ for a weekend in January when my parents get home from their mission, but we don't know exact dates yet. Either way, you or your stuff is welcome to be here. I can even get you a key. If you're really lucky, I'll even clean the bathroom! Sorry Red tape is such a pain!

Brice and Fallon said...

You can stay here! I would be so happy to have you here!