Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Sunny Saturday

After a few days of rain and crazy thunderstorms, having a beautiful Saturday was just what I needed. While Steven is out riding his bike who knows how many miles (probably about 50), I decided to go on a good, long run/walk. Unfortunately, there is a lot more walking than running going on these days. After about a mile, I was hot and SO thirsty. Then, I remembered one of the "perks" of living in Provo.

Why is it that church water tastes SO good? After that, I realized that I never had to go more than a couple of blocks without going by a church, and thus, I was thirsty no longer!

I can't wait to enjoy the rest of our sunny Saturday. I also can't wait for next Saturday when we will be in Sunny California. We are taking our summer vacation and driving to San Jose. It is our check the place out/try to find an apartment we might like/relax vacation. I am very excited but a little bit nervous about the apartment finding part. Even though we will be paying approximately 3 times the amount of rent we are now, and all of the apartments look nice from the pictures, the online reviews are all terrible!

I know that people generally write reviews when they are mad, but it would be nice if SOME good reviews were out there. According to the reviews, every apartment is crime ridden/bug infested/noisy/no parking/etc. Help! Lisa? Lauren? Any GOOD apartment complexes to look at?

Also, I have lost count of the number of people who have said to me, "You're pregnant! I can't wait to see you fat!" Luckily I find that slightly sad but mostly funny. Well, good news everybody. I am officially at this point.... (no, that is no me).

So, I guess let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I personally am not a fan of big apartment complexes, which is why we found our apartment off of craig's list. But everyone I know that's lived in an apartment complex here has been happy with it. People who write reviews are definitely whiners. Don't worry--I'm sure you'll find a place you'll like. So looking forward to having you here! :)