Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been terrible at blogging lately. And terrible at taking pictures. I blame this on the fact that so much is going on right now and my life is just crazy. Which is really sad because I know that I am going to wish that I documented everything that is happening right now!

So, here is my quick attempt to catch up between work, dinner, making the shopping list, and trying to start packing up our apartment since we are moving in 10 days....

We went to Las Vegas to spend Thanksgiving with the Foote Family. We had a blast, except for the 9 hour drive home in a snowstorm.


We went and took some pictures at the wedding chapel and on the strip. Always fun. Steven and I took a picture just like this almost 6 years ago right after we had started dating. I had no idea at that point that we would actually get married. It was fun to recreate now that we are married and I'm quite pregnant and large. 

 And, the whole family (except Jason on a mission) was able to get together. Katie and I can't travel at Christmas since it will be too close to our due dates, so we celebrated Christmas a little early with a gift exchange....

I have also been very very blessed and had a few baby showers in the past few weeks. One with the awesome girls that I work with, one with some girls in my current ward, and one last Saturday with Steven's family and some friends. And the young women from my old ward even gave me a shower and made me a quilt.

 I feel so lucky and blessed and I want to say THANK YOU again to everybody. I only have pictures from this Saturday, but I had a blast at all of them and I feel so overwhelmed by love and friendship.




I actually might have cried after last weekend because I have such an awesome support system and family here in Utah. And now I am moving where I will have no family and very few friends. It makes me grateful that we have had this time at BYU to enjoy being around so many wonderful people. I am excited to get to know a new place and make new friends, but I will miss everybody that I already know so much.

And, since thinking of my baby girl occupies most of my waking and sleeping hours, here is an update. I will have to take some updated belly shots, but the big news this week is that she moved! For the past two months, she has been quite content to wedge herself into my right rib. I had a weird, lopsided belly and sometimes it hurt so bad to breathe.

Well, I woke up on Monday and she had moved to the middle. So, now my heartburn is much better, I have a normal rounded belly, and I can breathe. Yeah! We are making progress. 7 weeks to go. I am so excited. Having a baby, moving, husband graduating, and Christmas all at the same time certainly makes the time go quickly.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

You don't even look pregnant!! And only 7 weeks left? That is so soon! I am sooo excited for you. Good luck with everything :)