Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 Months

Little miss Aubrey is already 10 months old! She is growing and changing every day and I love watching her happy little personality develop.

  • She now has 5 teeth... and cut the 3 new ones on top in one day while on vacation in Las Vegas. That was not a fun day.
  • Puts herself to sleep, takes great naps, sleeps through the night. BUT she is definitely an early riser.... sleeping in until 6:30 now feels like heaven. 
  •  She is my climber and takes any opportunity she can find to swing her little leg up to higher ground. Keeps me on my toes.
  •  Learned to drink from a straw which I'm grateful about because I'm hoping to wean her at one directly to a cup. She is getting better at eating now that she is mostly feeding herself but we have our days. Her pediatrician called her "strong-willed." Very fitting.
  • Now says mama and dada fairly frequently along with a host of other continual babbling. Not always to the correct parent but it still feels great just to hear the sound!
  • She learned to use her pointer finger which is really cute.... except for the few times she decided to "point" at my eye.
She is happy, and social, and wins hearts with her mega-watt smile. 
We Looooove her!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is so so CUTE!

pam said...

wow, 10 months? that's nuts. you are a super blogger these days.. keep it up!