Thursday, October 27, 2011

Canada

Aubrey and I took a little vacation to visit my home and parents. Our week here is almost over and I have loved to see my family and get a little taste of cold weather. However, Aubrey has had a little bit of a rough week. There have been some great parts...
Always loving the park and swings. Nicely sporting her winter hat, which I think is pretty cute.

We don't have any stairs, so this was her first experience. Took about 10 seconds and now she is a pro at climbing up. And loves it.  

Greeting all her "fans" while going out to eat. She is a little flirt. 

And, of course hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.

Not so great parts?
  • Aubrey hitting a full glass of water all over the guy in front of us on the plane. We were popular. I don't even want to think about the flight back.
  • She got the stomach flu.... and all the symptoms that go along with it. Was up ALL night crying and miserable. I hated seeing her in so much pain. 
  • Went to a Halloween party and got a trial run of her costume. I win the "bad mom" award since I forgot to run the costume through the wash first. She now has hives all over her face and neck. 
  • Oh yeah... and she is cutting another tooth.

So, all and all... she has been pretty darn cranky. 

But, we still had a great trip and I will miss my family when we leave. But, I am so excited to see Steven again. 

Why can't I be in more than one place at once and be able to be with everybody I love? *sigh* Such is life. 

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

She is a doll, and I too love the hat!!!