Friday, June 29, 2012

Better than Disneyland

We have spent the past week in Canada with my family.  Other than the plane rides (which were terrible. Just picture an 18-month-old yelling "NO!" "OUT!" for a few hours...), we have had a great time.

Aubrey thinks that her grandparents' house is better than Disneyland...




And, despite all the pictures of Aubrey... I was there too! We sure missed Steven though. He had to stay home and work. boo.

The best part was seeing Aubrey with her cute little cousin Zachary and her grandparents. We are lucky to have such great family.

Aubrey especially loved to give lots of hugs and kisses to the "baby." What? I still think of her as the baby. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.

Now, it is time to go home and back to work. It's a good thing I have such a good helper.

No comments: