Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nursery

Today was Aubrey's first Sunday in our ward's nursery at church. Here she is all dressed-up and ready to go. Thanks Grandma Peterson for the adorable dress!


I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this because it is so her personality, but she ran right into the room of toys and never looked back. *sniff, sniff* Isn't she supposed to cry and demand that I stay with her? I guess not this little bundle of energy.

When we picked her up, she was sitting at the table with her feet up, orange snack all over her face, and proudly displaying the picture she had "colored."

Church was so different without having to chase her up and down the halls. Sunday's just got way more relaxing.

I'm proud of my big girl!

1 comment:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

That dress is seriously adorable! And so is she! What an independent little princess! She's too cute! Enjoy your kid-free Sundays!!