Saturday, August 11, 2012

Utah- Peterson's

After we spent a few days with Steven's family, my parents picked us up and it was time to spend a week with my family! Except Trent : ( He better have rocked all his summer semester finals to miss spending a week with us!

The first day together we had a Klein family dinner and I got to visit with so many aunts/uncles/cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. The Klein's are my family on my mom's side. Aubrey got a real nice scrape on her head because she was trying to entertain everybody and fell down a stair. That girl is such a ham.

Our little dare devil also had a lot of fun riding on quads (I know... super dangerous. We went slow). She would walk to the garage and ask, "ride? ride?" multiple times a day.

We had a lot of fun at Seven Peaks. Being pregnant, the extent of my fun was the lazy river and chasing Aubrey, but it all LOOKED like a ton of fun. And honestly, Steven and my mom did most of the chasing, so I guess I was just lazy.

Since Aubrey normally is such a daredevil, I was sad that this is what she thought of the Alpine Slide. I guess we shouldn't have pretended she was 2 so she could ride? Maybe next time. 

Little Zach was so sweet and tolerated Aubrey's many hugs and kisses well. 

And... we even managed to get a somewhat normal shot of our little family. Maybe we will have more luck getting a good picture when we are a family of four. I'm finally starting to get a little bump, so I will take some pictures of that soon. 

Thanks for the great time family! I have said it before, but I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family that all loves spending time together. 

No comments: