Friday, October 24, 2014

Slice of Life

Halloween time means a trip to the pumpkin patch. The one near us is mostly bounce houses with a few pumpkins, but the girls had a great time. Which was awesome because the past two years we have gone were a waste of money. However, Aubrey finally seems to be over her fear of bounce houses, and Cora doesn't seem to share that fear.
Some of their best friends, Faith and Cosette.

Love these two.

Aubrey has started to read Cora books, and I'm super impressed how close her stories match the actual words. 

 I run by the new 49ers stadium (in the background) on my favorite trail. We definitely live in a cool place. 

This little cutie is enjoying the 1:1 time we get during Aubrey's preschool. 


She rules the house and does all the things Aubrey won't let her do. Wearing Aubrey's princess dress is definitely at the top of that list.


Not the greatest pictures because they were taken at night, but we finally upgraded from a Civic only household and bought a new Honda Pilot. We had all the money for it saved for a while, but I have a hard time buying big things. However, the drive home from Disneyland did me in, and we are definitely enjoying the extra space. 

They have the best dad. And they have been waking up far too early lately. 

This is what happens when a helpful sister gives her a marker while I go to the bathroom. And then I have to take the marker away. She wasn't too happy about that part. 

The girls had dentist appointments today, and I took them to Chick-Fil-A as a reward for having no cavities. They were having a great time in the play place when Cora had quite the stinker. And... big mom fail because I had no diapers. I changed it and put Cora in underwear on the way home. She proudly proclaimed, "I'm potty trained!" She is definitely not, and I'm not really ready to go down that road again yet. 

We have a busy few weeks coming up... this time of year always seems to fly by.

No comments: