Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday Fun

Well, I was informed that my blog is in need of a serious update. I have many excuses, but I figured out that one of the main culprits is I am always forgetting my camera. We are actually having a very busy summer, but I think that just me writing can be boring and so I don't like to post something without pictures. However, yesterday was my 23rd birthday, and of course we took some pictures there. The day was great and I felt very loved. Steven made and decorated a birthday cake for me, I got lots of phone calls and gifts, and I am just a lucky girl. We went out to Chili's for dinner and then we had Fallon & Brice, and Jeremy & Kedra over for some birthday festivities at night. Pictures below:

Now, we are off tomorrow morning at 4 AM for our 14 hour road trip back home to Calgary, Canada. I am so excited. The car is clean, the apartment is clean, and the packing will hopefully get done sometime soon. We have lots of fun in store back there including seeing my family, a Kenny Chesney concert, the Calgary Stampede, a Stampeders football game, swimming at my grandparents, bike riding, Steven's summer leadership program, and of course shopping. I sure miss all my favorite stores. More to come on the Canadian adventures soon....

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great one. Enjoy your trip. A change of scenery in July is perfect!

Richins Family said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Hope you have a great trip and I look forward to seeing some pictures!

Deborah said...

What a great birthday celebration! My Paigie is spoiled. What a beautiful cake Steven made for you! Not many men could do such a great job :-) I can't wait to see you both tomorrow.

Brice and Fallon said...

yay! glad we could come and see you on your birthday. and glad you posted a new blog. drive safe to canada. call me when you get back so we can hang out!

Sam and Lacey said...

I am so glad you found me Paige. It is so nice to see what you are up to. We really should get together sometime. I am gad taht you are going back to Canada to see your family. Tell them I say "HI" Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoyed it.