Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My biggest weakness

One of my favorite parts about going home is visiting my favorite clothing stores, especially Jacob and RW & Co. Normally, my accountant side comes out and I am very frugal. Steven often has to tell me that it is ok to spend money on even essential things like milk and gas. However, buying clothes is by far my biggest weakness. Here's a peek of some outfits from above said favorite stores, and if anybody else loves to look at clothes their websites are http://www.jacob.ca and http://www.rw-co.com.
I was very lucky to have birthday money to spend, and I got some great new classic pieces. However, after coming home and realizing that once again my closet was WAY to full to cram in anything else, I spent the evening cleaning out my closet and accumulating a nice big pile of clothing to donate to Deseret Industries.
Now my closet is clean and organized again and I feel great. I am making a goal that for every new item I buy, I will donate one. That helps me feel a little bit better about my biggest weakness....

No comments: