Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh Canada


We safely arrived in Calgary on Thursday night and yesterday was our first fun-filled day at home. And boy was it a fun day. We started off the day going to the Stampede. We.....

Road the train and it was PACKED
Went to a bunch of shows including break dancers, Superdogs, Crazy high divers, and a hypnotist.
Met "Yellowstone," the 2500 pound cow. I'm not kidding, he was honestly the largest cow I have ever seen.AND..... WENT TO KENNY CHESNEY!!! My mom and I went to the show together and we absolutely loved it. In fact, I am even proud to admit that we danced and sang along to every word. I can barely talk this morning.
I know that not everybody is a country music fan, but his music is good. He is definitely my favorite and I fulfilled a dream by going. I changed my playlist below and the first song is mine and Steven's wedding song, "Me and You." I was thrilled that he sang it last night. He said it was the first time in 6 years he has sang it live and so I felt lucky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool about the wedding song "Me and You" That is mine and Adam's song too! I love that song!

Richins Family said...

Sorry, it was on Adam's account, but that comment was really from Sarah!