Sunday, December 8, 2013

CluedIn

Last night was Steven's LinkedIn Christmas party. Again, LinkedIn does not disappoint. The party was held in San Francisco at the new Exploratorium. The new museum is over pier 15 and the views are incredible.

We were really excited because since Steven's accident, we have been on like.... 2 dates. Pretty sad. But, much thanks to Stephanie and Jimmy for watching the girls. And, getting ready to go out is much different than before I had kids. I'm getting pretty good at multi-tasking...

The party was titled, "CluedIn" like the game clue. They had a murder mystery, dancing, drinks, food, photobooths, and all the exhibits were open which was really fun. I felt a little fancy. I ate sushi, used chopsticks, and had a beet salad. But... I wasn't feeling fancy enough to try the kale and potato smoothies. I try to feed my family healthy food, but that is crossing a line.

Driving in San Francisco was as always not fun. We left at 6:30 and didn't get to the party until 8:00. But, once we were there we had a great time. I love spending time with Steven. We had our first date NINE years ago, and he is still my best friend.


I wonder what the next nine years will bring? 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You look gorgeous, as always, Paige! So glad you guys got a nice evening out--you deserve it. :)