Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snow

We are here in Canada, celebrating Christmas with my family, and it has been great. The only thing I wanted for Christmas was for my whole family to be healthy! Cora is finishing her ear infection antibiotics, and Aubrey is dealing with a cough, but other than that, we are healthy. I'll take it, and I am grateful.

Our family were complete slackers and did not do a Christmas card this year. We have it for a 2014 goal, but Merry Christmas from the Foote Family!

Since moving to California three years ago, we have not been around snow at all. Aubrey has seen snow in books and talked about snow, but never actually experienced it. So, of course the first thing we did when we arrived last Friday was go play in the SNOW!

All bundled up, ready to go... Aubrey is similar to Randy on a Christmas Story- "I can't put my arms down!" And, I just can't get over how cute Cora is in that little hat.

Aubrey thought throwing snowballs was pretty great. She also fulfilled her dream of making a snowman.



I'm glad that my girls can experience some of the fun of snow. I'm afraid we have turned into wimps after spending three years with Bay Area weather.



More Canada pictures to come!

1 comment:

The Dave Foote Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Little kids in the snow are the best!