Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cora's Birthday/Christmas Sunday

December 22 was a big day: Cora's birthday and Christmas Sunday! Sometimes I feel really bad that both of my girls have Christmas birthdays. But, if they ever complain, I'll just remind them that they both came six weeks early, so I couldn't plan that!

We had a great birthday for my little one-year old. She loved to open her presents and eat/play with her cake.


I was surprised that she didn't eat more of the cake. Cora LOVES to eat. But, she mostly squished it, played with it, and made everybody laugh by throwing it on the floor. She had a great time.

We tried to get a photo of all three cousins matching by the Christmas tree, but Aubrey was not very co-operative. Who knew three-year olds could be so moody? At least the birthday girl was happy.

I'm so lucky to be a mom to those two sweet little girls. Cora is a beautiful girl with a big heart, and I'm glad we were able to celebrate her birthday with so much family around. There are positives to Christmas birthdays, because if we were at home, it would just be our little family.

This is my favorite birthday picture. I love that big grin.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Obviously both of your girls look like you, too, but I see so much of Steven. Especially in that last pic. So fun you got to celebrate with your family!

The Dave Foote Family said...

Love that cute little birthday girl and all the rest of the family too!