Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cora is ONE!!!

I can't believe that it has been a year since all of this happened, and I met my sweet little Cora for the first time.

Cora is truly a joy and I can not imagine my life, or our family without her. She has gone from a calm, sleepy newborn, to a wiggly, happy beautiful little girl.



Here are a few things she is up to at ONE:

Finally got her consistently sleeping past 6 am. Months of 5:30 am wake-up calls were brutal. She never wakes up in the middle of the night, but that early rising was tough. We are at about 6:30 am now and I can live with that. 

She loves to eat! She eats everything, and her eating skills are impressive. 

The past month has been a hard one sick wise. She had a double ear infection that made her just miserable. Then literally the day after I took her in to get her ears checked to make sure that was gone, she got sick again.  Another ear infection. So we are on antibiotics round two, and hoping for a healthier next couple of months. 

SO close to walking! She stands pretty well and can get herself into a standing position. She takes a few steps at a time, so I think that full-on walking will be coming in the next few weeks. 

Says mama, dada, yeah, and hi (with a cute, little wave). Lots of random gibberish. 

Loves to cuddle and snuggle and be loved. 

Does not like when I leave her sight. Even if I do manage to sneak away, I always hear, "mama mama" as she comes down the hall looking for me. I'm definitely her favorite person, and I love it. 

Thinks her sister is hilarious and LOVES when she plays with her. She is also a typical younger sibling, always trying to get Aubrey's attention. Usually she does this by pulling Aubrey's hair, which gets her attention, but not the kind she wants :)

We LOVE our Cora. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Here is Cora's first year of life in five minutes. What a year it has been!

No comments: