Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our First Blog... Again

Well, as you can see from the date on my last posting, I made an attempt to start a blog almost a year ago and failed miserably. However, now that I am not going to school and working full-time, I am making another attempt to revive my blog in order to keep friends and family updated on our busy, happy life! I guess that main change in my life right now is that I am officially graduating from BYU in less than a week and my life as a full-time student is over. So the topic of this post will be things that I will and will not miss as a student:

Things I will miss the most:
* The freedom and flexibility of classes and school (aka... summer and Christmas vacations)
* Reading the "Police Beat" in the Daily Universe
* All of my accounting friends
* Taking tests in the testing center (I am crazy, but I really like multiple choice tests)
* Playing on the intramural sports teams for free

Things that I will not miss:
* Never being "done" with homework
* Paying more in tuition than food or rent or clothes or anything
* Driving to campus and having a daily war with the pedestrians

Overall, I loved being a student but I am excited for what working and the future will hold. I feel lucky to have been able to attend BYU. Go Cougars!

No comments: