Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Event(s)

I think that there are times in everybody's life that are both absolutely crazy and absolutely exciting at the same time. Steven and I are coming up on one of those times. Here is an approximate timeline of the end of 2010/beginning of 2011......

December 17, 2010: Steven finishes his last final exam of his master's degree and the student chapter of our lives officially comes to a close.

December 21, 2010: Because Steven is graduating, we get kicked out of our apartment. Just in time for Christmas :)

Beginning of January 2011: Steven starts working at Ernst & Young in San Jose, California and moves all the way to California without me. Why does he have to move without me? Because......

January 25, 2011:
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

Yup, baby Foote is on the way at last and we couldn't be more thrilled. Despite the crazy timing, we feel so blessed. I am 13 weeks along and am looking forward to saying goodbye to the sickness and fatigue of the first trimester.

Wahoo!

13 comments:

HolliJo said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! (Both the baby and being done with school...!)

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

YAY PAIGE!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That's so great! Why are you not staying with steven though? To stay with your doctor or what?

Shannon said...

YEA!!!! So excited for you- baby and school. Sorry you have such a crazy Christmas, but what great stories to hang over your kids heads some day! Need any help with anything?

Kaitlin said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl :) Keep us posted! And we hope you get feeling better!!

Melanie Howe said...

Such good news - so happy for you guys!!

Camille said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Good luck with the crazy end of the year...that's cruel they would make you move right before Christmas. I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Lisa said...

I've been waiting for this announcement. So great!!! Congratulations!! I certainly hope you plan on moving to San Jose eventually because I'll be dying to see this baby! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody! The reason I have to stay here is that my insurance to have the baby is through my job and is only good in Utah. So, we plan on moving to San Jose as soon as possible after the birth!

matt and steph said...

That is so wonderful Paige! Will your family be able to come to help out in January?? That is so wonderful that you guys are completely out of school when the baby comes! Only 7 more weeks and you get to find out if it is a boy or a girl! Yay!!!!!

my name is becky kelly said...

HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY! oh boy are you in for a real change in your life as you know it! :)
*cousin becky*

my name is becky kelly said...

p.s. i dare you not to find out what it is....

The Foote Family said...

Hooray for Foote cousins the same age!!!! :) We are so excited and happy. We love you guys. We've been checking your blog for the public announcement for a while. Hopefully the morning sickness misery (and the metallic taste in your mouth) leaves very soon!!!!

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!