Monday, July 26, 2010

New Apartment & New Belly

Well, we have been all "officially" moved into our new apartment for a almost two weeks now. Honestly, I was NOT excited to move into Wymount. However, since our old apartment complex would only sign another contract for a year and we couldn't find anywhere else that wouldn't have us stuck in a contract, we felt like it was our only option.

But, I shouldn't have been so scared. We actually LOVE it here so far. The apartments are cheap, clean, updated, and we pretty much have the best apartment here. We are at the very top of the hill and this is what I see out all of my windows: (ignore the fact that my reflection looks like a creepy ghost).
Yup, trees. I always kept my blinds closed before because we backed up on a courtyard and people were always looking in. I love the privacy. So, while I definitely wouldn't want to live in Wymount forever, I think we can be happy here for the next five months.

The other "new" thing in my life is my growing belly. I wanted to take some "before" kind of pictures to see how things grow, but since I honestly already have quite the little belly, this will have to do. Here I am at about 14 weeks. I'm pretty much at that awkward stage of, "have you been eating too many treats or are you pregnant?" Yikes. I thought it would take longer to get to this point, but I'm trying to enjoy it all.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You are too cute and beautiful Paige! I think you and Steven live right around where we did when we lived there. We loved the mountains in the back and how quiet it was.

LOCKHARTS said...

PAIGE I am so happy for you and Steven! How exciting! You look great! Can't wait to meet your little one!
You may want to join www.babycentre.com
It's great for pregnancies! They send you weekly e-mails and keep you updated on what's going on! Miss you!