Monday, January 17, 2011

Life at Home

Aubrey has now been home for five days and it feels great. I am grateful for the NICU and I learned a lot in those rough few weeks, but now she feels like my daughter and I can hug and hold her whenever I want.

Here is her first time in her car seat, all ready to make the ride home:



Here we are with the NICU nurse who discharged us on Wednesday morning. This is after my mom and I had spent three and a half straight days living in the hospital. We look good :)  


And.... she is home! She is so sweet and funny and likes to party at 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 in the morning. However, sleep deprivation has never been more rewarding.  


2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad she's home! And that your hubby got to come home. She's super adorable Paige!

cmerkley said...

Paige! She is so cute. I love it. I hope you are adjusting to life at home. I bet you are enjoying it.