Thursday, September 22, 2011

9 Months

Somebody is pretty excited to be 9 months old...
She is definitely getting closer and closer to toddler-hood and my baby is disappearing before my eyes!

Her Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 10 oz (12%)
Height: 28.25 inches (73%)
Head Circumference: 43 cm (23%)

She is still my tiny little girl, but growing well. Especially considering she is a preemie and technically should only be 7.5 months old.

This has been a big month for Aubrey. Crawling, pulling to stand, and now on to cruising. It kind of scares me how quickly she is learning to get around.


She learned to clap and wave, but we are still working on getting her to do them on demand. Pretty cute when she does, and both are often accompanied by this face:
Eating still isn't super high on her priority list, but she is getting better. Some days. Her favorite foods? Cheerios, steamed broccoli  and yo-baby yogurt seem to be big hits.

She is sleeping through the night every night, and takes 2 good naps each day. She is a really good sleeper. Makes up for all those struggles I have getting her to eat :)

Lots of babbling. yayayayay, babababa, and gagagaga. "mama" and "dada" make an occasional appearance, but sadly do not seem to be favorites. 

She is still so sweet and curious and fun. She has become my shadow and follows me around the house wherever I go, often climbing up and clinging to my legs. 

This parenting thing just keeps getting better :) 

2 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Holy cow, is she really 9 months already!? That is crazy! I cannot get over how cute she is! She sure is getting mobile early! My kids were both that way too, keeps you on your toes! haha I hope that you are going to Canada at Christmas by the way! We will be there for sure!

Shannon said...

She is SO cute! It seems like forever ago that she was born, but like no time has passed at all. Perception is a funny thing sometimes!