Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mom Weekend

We are in the middle of a fun weekend with my mom in town. She is stopping back through on her way home from helping my sister with her new little guy. Even though she is only here for a few short days, I love it! I really miss being around family.

We decided to spruce up our front door and did a mother-daughter project of a new wreath. The bright green color is definitely not something I would choose, but I feel better about the look of it now:


We did lots of shopping as well. My mom is my shopping buddy. Aubrey is also so funny when shopping. She browses through the racks, taking clothes off and then putting them back. She also yells, "hey!" to anybody that walks by. We had some fun girl time.

(photo shoots with Aubrey are pretty much impossible these days)

We had today to also hang out with Steven. We went to LinkedIn and gave my mom a tour. Let's just say it is a good thing that I don't work there. I think I ate enough free snacks and treats in our Saturday visit to last a while. 
(this picture obviously wasn't taken at LinkedIn, but it was the only shot I got of Steven... and I think it is super cute.)

We also tried Aubrey's first pony tail today. Love it!
 But, my goodness! When did my baby turn into such a spunky, fun, slightly demanding, high-energy little girl? My mom says she is just like me when I was little... and I have heard many stories about how while I was a good little girl.... I was also a LOT of work. I think I am in for it :)

I love having my mom around. Can't wait until she comes back!

1 comment:

Stephanie Mauger said...

Paige these pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I love love love the one with the sun glasses and the one with Steven! SO CUTE!