Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lately

I have been so bad at taking pictures lately. I want to document and remember this time of our lives, but this is all I get!

I'm going to try and be better especially since my mom is always asking if I have updated the blog, and most of the time the answer is "no."

So, here is what the Foote family has been up to lately:

Aubrey- As fun as ever, although the temper tantrums have begun. She is just a determined little girl, and even my best attempts at distraction usually fail. She wants what she wants, and lets me know how she feels if she doesn't get it! But, other than that she is so cute. Gives lots of hugs and kisses, loves to play with her friends, and is learning new things all the time. She says her name- "Aub-ee" which is probably my new favorite thing.

Steven- is LOVING his new job. We seriously can't say enough good things about how amazing working at LinkedIn can be. He gets to bike to work every day (20 mile round trip) and is getting in darn good shape. Which is a good thing because he has oodles and oodles of free food to eat at work. He is also now home in time to hang out and play!

Paige- I'm just trying to keep up with my crazy toddler, be a good mom and wife, and also keep a part of "Paige" alive. For a while after Aubrey was born, I wasn't quite sure what to do since the traditional sewing and crafting hobbies are not really my thing. But, I am finding my niche- I've been couponing and budgeting and decorating and organizing. I honestly probably spend too much time cleaning. I've also been working out (below pre-baby weight!), and I try to make play dates or park dates or lunch dates at least 3 times a week. I'm a social mom :)

While life is not without its challenges, our family is in a good place right now. We feel very blessed.

1 comment:

Heather Curtis said...

That is incredible that you are under pre-baby weight. I've got a LONG ways to go to get to that one. But you look amazing and I'm so happy for you. And Aubrey looks like a little you and I love it! I never thought that so strongly before, but those pictures are adorable and such a little Paige. Love it!