Friday, February 24, 2012

Zachary Cole

My sister had her baby! And he is darn cute:

Zachary Cole
February 18, 2012
5 lbs 14 oz

So my mom flew in last Friday night to help watch our little bundle of energy because we were moving on Saturday. My mom was not even here for 24 hours when my brother-in-law called in the middle of the night to tell us that my sister's water had broken and she was in labor. 

My mom quickly booked a ticket and was on her way to LA within a few hours. So, moving day was a little crazy because we had been up since 4 am and moving while chasing around a toddler was well... not fun. 

Even though by her due date my sister was considered full-term, they estimated that her due date was a little off and Zachary was actually slightly premature. He spent 5 days in the NICU and is now home and I hear doing great! Oh, and he was born on my dad's birthday, so that was pretty special. 

Congrats Nicole and Steve! I can't wait to see my little nephew. He is just so cute. 

I will admit that having her water break early just like mine makes me very nervous for having another baby. I now feel like it wasn't a fluke, but I guess only time will tell. Maybe if my life isn't in complete chaos next time, I can hold on as long as she did. 

And... some more pictures. We are so excited for this new addition to the family. 


2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

what a cutie! tell nicole and steve congrats for us :)

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

So so so very cute!!!