Thursday, January 17, 2013

Newborn Photos

We had a few newborn photos taken of Cora the other day. She is almost 4 weeks old, but still a couple weeks from her due date. I can't believe I could (and really should) still be pregnant.

However, we are so happy that we have gotten to spend extra time with this sweet girl. Hanging out with her is way more fun than being pregnant...even though I really wish I could keep my babies cooking longer.


It is always hard to just pick a couple of pictures to show, but here are a few I loved:


Cora is an easy model. She loves her sleep. She is starting to be more awake the past couple of days, but definitely still spends almost all her time sleeping.

I love this little face! Every mom is biased, but I think she is a pretty darn cute baby.


Sometimes I think Aubrey and Cora look alike, but other times I'm not sure. Here are a few of Aubrey's newborn photos taken almost exactly 2 years ago. I think they at least look like sisters! 

2 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

After your last post I was looking at Cora and thinking what a ton of DARK hair she has! I had to go back and look if Aubrey started that dark! Maybe Cora will be Steven's Brunette!

pam said...

cute baby. cute quilt. it's all so cute!