Monday, January 14, 2013

Pictures

We took some pictures! Mostly just because Steven's mom needed an updated family photo of us and I wanted one where Cora was not attached to tubes and wires. There is no way to make a newborn not look awkward in a family photo type shot. It is a good thing she is so darn cute:

I bought these matching dresses for the girls. Sadly, Cora will probably have grown out of it before she gets a chance to wear it to church. Such is life when you have a preemie during flu/RSV season, so I am glad we at least got some pictures.

We even managed to get a shot with my mom and the girls. Have a mentioned how lucky I am that my mom is here to help? I'm definitely worried about managing everything by myself once she leaves. I don't know how people have 4, 5, 6 kids. I will never claim to be supermom. 2 kids scares me!

It wasn't long before picture taking turned into this...
 and this....

But, I'll take what I can get. Aubrey is definitely a 2-year-old! 

I love having this little girl finally home with us. She is such a sweet baby.

No comments: