Thursday, August 22, 2013

Money Hip Mamas


My sweet and smart friends Lauren and Lisa started a personal finance blog called "Money Hip Mamas." The three of us were really good friends all through the BYU accounting program, and I have learned a lot from both of them.

The blog is fun and informative in a very easy to understand way. Personal finance, taxes, insurance, DIY projects, home organization, etc. Go check it out and follow on Facebook or Bloglovin.

Despite my crazy children and often less than one hour of spare time a day, I plan on being a frequent guest poster. So if you have any burning financial questions, please let me know. My first guest post is up today, so check it out here:

http://www.moneyhipmamas.com

Finance, accounting, investments, taxes, and anything of the sort are all definitely something that I have a passion for. I love having an outlet to use my degree other than just making our personal finances really organized and pretty :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay!! I was so excited you were our first guest poster. Such a great article, too.
I know back in the accounting program, we were all so excited to start our own families and get out of accounting. Who would've thought it'd come full circle so quickly and we'd be so excited to use our accounting knowledge. :)

Deborah said...

I loved reading your post, very insightful. I know you have so much talent to share with others. I look forward to reading more....awesome blog.

pam said...

paige, that was such a great post. you are an awesome writer.