Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Good Stuff

Sometimes living in the Bay Area drives me crazy. Lots of people, lots of traffic, and lots of $$. Anytime that I feel a little stir-crazy, all I have to do is go to the beach with my family and I remember some of the reasons why I love it here so much.

We had a great Saturday at the beach. We were there for three hours (which is quite the feat with a baby and toddler) and we were all still having fun when we left (meaning... we didn't drag anybody screaming back to the car. Yeah!)


Cora ate a lot of sand. She actually seemed to enjoy it.

We buried Aubrey in the sand....

And once she was out of commission, Cora moved in and got some revenge for all the toys Aubrey has stolen from her:

Daddy/Daughter matching hats:

And for a few brief moments, the girls were playing happily, and Steven and I tried to pretend we were on vacation:


 I think if we were millionaires we would live here forever :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun beach trip! Can't believe how old Cora is getting. So excited to see you guys!

Jason Foote said...

Awesome! I love the pictures, especially all three girls hugging each other.
Love you guys!